Monday 24 February 2014

New Kit Bag - it's getting real!

KE Adventure have sent me a kit bag to use for the trip.  They are simply feeding my bag fettish! 







I also have new toys for my exciting trip.  A Gopro camera and a solar panel battery charger to keep the camera and my GPS device running.











Leroy is really excited and keeps jumping into the bag, he wants to jet off now.  He had such a ball in Kenya and Tanzania and can't wait to get back on the road.  The temperature will be very different this time so we are looking for a jumper or coat for him. 

















I have to admit that training is not going well.  I moved house three weeks ago and am spending most of my time sorting out my new home. 



Even my beloved bikes have had to take a back seat.  I haven't even been running for a couple of months.









Cycling to work is going to be my best bet to get the miles in and to get a long ride in at the weekends at least.




www.justgiving.com/Angela-Burt1






No comments:

Post a Comment